Four on Thursday

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  It has been hectic and I have been slacking, so I apologize.  I'll get back on my blogging horse immediately!  To start, today is a crazy day.  March Madness starts at 12:15!! Hurry up and finish those brackets.  I'm feeling some upsets by Vandy and Xavier.  Also, Community returns to tv tonight.  It truly is a glorious day.  If you haven't been watching it, please start.  I think it's one of the smartest, most creative and original shows out there.  Also, Joel McHale is great eye candy.  Or Chevy Chase if you're into that.  Anyway, here's some stuff I found this week in my online shopping adventures.

image c/o gap.com

Gap Neon City Flats in Neon Orange, $29.99 on sale

Loving the neon.  They look comfy, they're on sale, and they will add some punch to any outfit.  I should mention that I saw these in the store last week priced at $27.99.  Do what you will with that information.


image c/o nordstrom.com

Splendid Nautical Stripe Dress in Petal, $64.90 on sale at Nordstrom

Pink. Stripes. This is billed as a dress but some of the reviews say it's a little bit too sheer, so it should be used more as a cover up.  Either way, it is an adorable dress and perfect for the warm weather.


image c/o Target.com

Xhiliration Juniors Princess Seam Skater Dress, in stores only

More pink stripes! Yes, this is from the juniors department, but it can be pulled off.  One caveat: I have no idea how much it costs.  Target.com doesn't share that information if the item is only available in stores, as this is.  Annoying, but I can't imagine this would be more than $30.  Another great sundress.


image c/o forever21.com

Forever 21 Double Breasted Jacket in Mint, $32.50

Minty fresh.  This blazer will not last long, I promise you that.  I'm going to scoop it up quickly, because the color is great, and the classic shape will make it easy to integrate into my work wardrobe.  Springtiiiime!

Happy Thursday!  








Comments

Popular Posts