Nautical Theme Pashmina Afghan






Dress: Old Navy; Blazer: H&M; Belt: Forever21; Boots: Nine West; Sunglasses: Ray Ban 

Is it summer yet?  We're back to chilly (aka 60 degree) weather here in DC.  Those 80 degree days were such a tease.  I shouldn't complain because Friday at 5:30pm, I will officially be on vacation for nine glorious days.  Needless to say, I am counting down the hours. 

Finally read The Hunger Games last week.  I must have enjoyed them because I went through all three books in five days, but I was disappointed with the ending.  There have been a whole mixed bag of reviews of the movie, so I'll see it eventually, but am not in a rush.  I was worried when I started reading them because the last time I gave into reading something that was all the rage, it was Twilight and those are hours I will never get back.  The Hunger Games were definitely better than that.  As I'm sure Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss is exponentially more interesting than Kristen Stewart's Bella. 

Comments

Popular Posts