Good Day Sunshine





Cardigan: J. Crew; Dress, Necklace, and Belt: Forever 21; Shoes: Tahari; Bracelets: Gifts; Sunglasses: Ray Ban

It's Friday! My college roommate is coming to visit for the weekend and I couldn't be more excited.  Except probably for the return of Mad Men.  Finally!  Now I know everyone and their mom goes on and on about how great Mad Men is.  But really, they're totally right.  I started watching it because my dad was obsessed and couldn't stop harassing me about watching it.  So before Season 4 started, I watched the first 3 seasons in about a month.  I was hooked.  Yes, there's the great fashion and the amazing portrayal of women, and Jon Hamm of course.  But what makes it truly wonderful is that it is a brilliantly written show.  Know why?  The majority of the writers are women.  Boom shaka laka.  Tune into AMC on Sunday night at 9pm for 2 whole hours of one of the best shows currently on television.  Until Game of Thrones comes back next Sunday and my head explodes from all of the awesomeness packed into one night.



Comments

Popular Posts