White Sheer Blouse

White Sheer Blouse

More shopping this week!  Picked up this blouse at H&M for $10.  I really like the look of a sheer blouse with a lacy black bra underneath because it's a bit risque without actually showing anything.  I jazzed it up with a mix of bright and neutral accessories and some cute jeans. 
I'm on vacation next week!  Yay! I'll be on the beach so I'm not sure how frequent my postings will be, but I will be back eventually!  Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend, and I'll be back soon!

H M sleeveless top
£7.99 - hm.com

Nina Ricci soft cup bra
$94 - theoutnet.com

Hudson Jeans slim jeans
€198 - jades24.com

Ash leather sandals
$185 - shirise.com

ASOS clutch handbag
$25 - asos.com

Neon jewelry
$245 - shopbop.com

Astley Clarke enamel jewelry
$135 - astleyclarke.com

Ray-Ban wayfarer shades
$150 - macys.com

Comments

Popular Posts