Watch All of the Games!










Blazer: Anthropologie; Dress, Belt, Bangles: Forever 21; Shoes: Target; Necklace: Vintage; Sunglasses: Ray Ban

It's Friday!  This week has not been my best, so I'm very glad it is the weekend.  What's going on?  Well, to start, more basketball.  So many games over the next 48 hours.  My bracket is looking pretty good so far.  What about yours?  Secondly, spring soccer season starts bright and early Saturday am.  We'll be missing a bunch of people, but hopefully we'll pull out a victory regardless.  Also Saturday?  St. Paddy's Day! And yes, it is "Paddy's" and not "Patty's" because the Irish/Gaelic version of Patrick is Padraig.  Get it right or pay the price.  I hope to hear some bagpipes, drink some green beer, and watch people who are clearly not Irish party harder than everyone else. 

PS. Sorry these pictures aren't great quality.  The light was weird when I got home from work and made for some odd photos. 










Comments

Popular Posts