Four on Thursday

image c/o forever21.com

Lace Yoke Polka Dot Top, $17.80

I love this top for springtime.  It's light and airy.  The polka dots are adorable and right on trend, and the lace gives it a slightly sexier feel.  Wear this with a blazer during the day and then add a statement necklace at night for a bit more drama.

image c/o landsend.com

Straw Market Tote Bag, on sale $112.50

This bag is amazing.  The price tag is a bit steeper than I personally like to spend on a canvas or straw summer tote, but this one might stand the test of time.  It's Lands End, so you know the quality is great.  The circles on the woven part are a nice touch, while the leather and rope handles give it a great nautical feel.  And the tassel?  This is a preppy girl's summertime dream come true.

image c/o modcloth.com

Clad in Chrysanthemums Necklace, $19.99

Statement necklaces can completely change the feel of an outfit.  When I found this one on Modcloth, I had to have it.  It is subtle enough to get away with during a workday, but fun enough to dress up with at night.  Chrysanthemums also hold a special place in my heart because of a children's book I wore out when I was little, but it pains me to say I can't remember the title.  Was it an Angelina Ballerina book? Anyone know what I'm rambling about?

image c/o nordstrom.com

Vince Camuto Slim Leg Pants in Viridas, on sale $52.90

Finally, since my other picks were more on the neutral side, let's have some color.  While I've been partial to colored denim recently, there's something to be said for the colored cropped trouser.  They're certainly a more work friendly choice.  I love the color of these, somewhere between an aqua blue and green.  Makes me want to sip a mojito on a patio while wearing these.


Comments

Popular Posts