Four on Thursday

Happy Thursday! If you're in DC, it's a balmy 70 degrees and sunny.  And if you're in the Northeast, you probably have a snow day.  I've done a lot of "unintentional" shopping this week.  The soccer team is having its end of the season party and the theme is "Titanic", so I am going as a 3rd class passenger.  Yes, I found and bought suspenders (H&M men's section if you're in need).  I was also on the lookout for some plaid cropper trousers, but it's clearly not the season.  But in my search, I found two cute dresses at Forever 21, one for work and one for play.  And finally, I bought those wedges from last week's post because they went on even further sale.  Enough of that though, on to this week's picks!

image c/o forever21.com

Forever 21 Striped French Terry Pullover in Coral/Cream, $14.80

Doesn't this look super comfy and casual, yet still lets you look put together?  There's just something about a striped top.  You can throw it on over jeans and you just look polished. 
 
image c/o nordstrom.com

Melie Bianco Marina Striped Clutch in Red/White, $58 at Nordstrom

Can you tell I'm feeling the stripes this week?  This bag is geat because it adds a great pop of color to your outfit without being too much.  There's a removable shoulder strap so you've got some optons there.  And it just screams summertime.


image c/o gap.com

Gap 1969 Lightweight Always Skinny Skimmer Jeans in Lilac, $69.95

Colored denim, particularly in a pastel, is all the rage right now.  I'm seeing tons of mint, orange sherbert, and pale yellow, but I liked the color on these.  They're a bit more ladylike. 


image c/o Piperlime.com

Sabine Beaded Statement Necklace in Aqua Green, $24 at Piperlime

Aqua is a great color for summer jewelry.  It looks great with any number of things and is really easy to match.  Personally, I like to go simple and pair things like this with a white t-shirt or tank top, but it's easy to get much more creative than that.

Comments

Popular Posts