Pencil Skirt

Pencil Skirt



In an attempt to class up my work wardrobe, I bought this gorgeous pencil skirt at J. Crew (on sale of course).  Now, I've been daydreaming of different ways to style it.  As the skirt itself is such a bright pop of color, I think it might be good to keep that going with the bright necklace and belt.  Leopard shoes lend it some fun.  Add a printed button-up blouse, a navy blazer, and classic earrings, and I may have turned myself into a young professional.

PS.  Polyvore is great for making these collages, but sometimes I have difficulty finding what I'm looking for in a normal human being's price range.  Therefore, these are just styling ideas and inspiration, not exact items. 

Forever 21 blouse
$18 - forever21.com

White Label white winter jacket
£28 - republic.co.uk

J Crew cotton skirt
$90 - jcrew.com

Michael kors heels
€51 - youheshe.com

Kate spade jewelry
$148 - piperlime.gap.com

Clear crystal jewelry
$17 - mimiboutique.com

Old Navy buckle belt
$20 - oldnavy.gap.com

Comments

Popular Posts