Four on Thursday

Greetings and salutations! It is a beautiful day, the work week is almost over, and I have zero obligations this weekend. 

image c/o forever21.com

Forever 21 Fitted Skinny Jean in Mint, $15.50

Skinny? Check.  Pastel?  Check.  Super inexpensive?  Hell to the yeah.  Seriously, if you want to try the pastel jean trend, this is the way to do it.  These jeans also come in about 10 other colors, so you can try them out without breaking the bank. 


image c/o target.com

Mossimo Black/White Basket Weave Clutch, $16.99

I'm not too crazy about the tribal trend going on right now because I think such a strong pattern like that would overwhelm me.  That said, I like this clutch because it goes there without being too much.  I tend to wear solids or fairly simple patterns like stripes or polka dots, so this would be a funky piece to accessorize with.


image c/o gap.com

GapFit Half-Zip Jacket in Green Thumb, on sale $29.99

Ok ok, this isn't exactly "fashiony", but it's perfect for working out or even post-workout errands.  I read (who knows where) that if you have fun, new workout clothes, you will workout more.  New clothes and more incentive to get in shape? Yes, please!


image c/o bananarepublic.com

Banana Republic Abby Ballet Flat in Geranium, $79

For whatever reason, I'm having a terrible time finding reasonably priced, brightly colored ballet flats.  These are still a bit more than I'd like to spend, but I like the color and the elastic around the top.  Bright shoes can freshen up an all-black outfit, or are good for some whole ensemble color blocking.


Comments

Popular Posts