Four on Thursday

This week has been the pits.  Just crazy hectic, busy, unfun, too many things to do.  Blah.  Need weekend now.


image c/o nordstrom.com

Donna Morgan Silk Crepe de Chine Dress in Cactus Flower, on sale $98.90

Pink!  So much pink in my life lately.  It may qualify as an identity crisis.  But honestly, how pretty is this dress?  Perfect for work in the summertime, bright enough for a brunch date, and classy enough for drinks at a fancy hotel bar. 


image c/o zara.com

Zara V Neck Dress in White, $59.90

I am always on the lookout for the elusive LWD (little white dress).  It's incredibly difficult (for me at least) to find one that is light enough to beat the heat, but not totally see through.  There is nothing worse than unintentionally having your underwears on display.  This Zara dress may fit the bill.  I like its structure and think the cut will be flattering on lots of body types.

image c/o landsend.com

Canvas Floral Poplin Shirt in Daylily Orange Plaid, on sale $14.97

My new obsession with button-ups may have reached critical mass.  Does that sentence even make sense?  Anyway, I stayed away from them for so long, but now that I've let them back into my life, they are taking over.  The layering possibilities are endless.  This one from Land's End Canvas is a really fun punch of color that will translate from summer (as a coverup) to fall (layered under a sweater). 
image c/o forever21.com

Dotted Straw Hat, $10.80

Since Foxfield, and seeing a very stylish girl on the street one morning, I have been dreaming of cute summer hats.  As an extremely pale person, hats are great because they give me some extra sun protection.  As a fashiony person, hats work because they add something special to an outfit.  They're just fun all around.  Now, I would never trust anyone in a fedora, so this little boater is the perfect solution.  Plus the polka dot band is summery, nautical, and unassuming.  Hats off!





Comments

Popular Posts