Four on Thursday

Another gray morning here in DC.  Here's hoping it turns into thunderstorms, followed by sunshine.  I bailed on my run this morning because it just plain didn't look nice outside.  In positive news, it is Thursday and that means I only have to wake up early one more day this week.  Plus, it's time for Four on Thursday!

image c/o forever21.com

Romantic Lace Jacket in Cream/Blush, $29.80

My office is freezing all year round.  Basically the heat doesn't go up high enough in the winter and the A/C in the summertime is frigid.  I am always on the lookout for cute blazers to keep me warm.  This lace one would be great for the warmer months.  I would also wear it out to a nice al fresco dinner where you need a little something over your bare shoulders.  PS does anyone else love that this Forever21 model was on (and I think won) ANTM a million "cycles" ago?  I never see any of those girls doing anything, so props to her!

image c/o zara.com

Dress with Frill at the Waist in White, $49.90

White dresses are something I am constantly trying to find.  I love them in the summer because they look crisp and clean, and you can accessorize them in endless ways.  This one from Zara is a bit dressier than my normal look, but for a fancy-ish night out, it would be amazing.  Throw on a statement necklace in a bright color, a rattan clutch, some wedges, and you're good to go.

image c/o oldnavy.com

Leather Rope Belt, $29.94

If you've been here before, you know I am obsessed with all things nautical.  If you're new, I am obsessed with all things nautical.  This belt caught my eye because of the gorgeous rope detail and the dark brown leather.  It's such a fun piece to add a little whimsy to any outfit.

image c/o landsend.com

Inlay Link Ring Bracelet, $40

Most of the time, I wear bangles.  As my friend Kelsey likes to say, "Free Tambourine!" while I shake my wrists.  This bracelet feels a little more grown-up to me, a bit more proper.  It also comes in green and orange, but the navy struck my fancy.  Probably because it would go so well with all of my nautical clothing?

Comments

Popular Posts