Four on Thursday

Happy Thursday!  I hope everyone is enjoying their 4-day week, which inexplicably always feels longer than a normal 5 day week.  I've been good this week trying to get back on track with my workout schedule (being at the pool will do that to you) and got to go watch the US Men's National Soccer Team play Brazil last night.  The US lost 4-1, but I don't think the score is indicative of how they played.  It was amazing to be able to watch that level of play in person.  Very exciting and it got me pumped for the Olympics!  

This weekend I actually have zero plans for once, so I hope to spend more time by the pool, relaxing, watching The Wire, reading, and eating some delicious summertime food.  Maybe with a dash of shopping thrown in: 
1

Banana Republic Enamel Link Bracelet in Pink/Orange, on sale $20.99

Bold colors, funky shapes, and a killer design.  This bracelet will add a dash of fun to any outfit, whether it's at work or on the weekend.  I love the combination of hot pink and orange, which works so well together, especially in the heat of summer.

2

Anthropologie Casting Wider Top on Navy, on sale $29.95

Nothing says summer to me quite like a little bit of sheerness.  Any piece of clothing where you can see a hint of color underneath and I'm in heaven.  You can be sexy without actually showing anything.  Normally, Anthro is not my personal style (despite loving their clothes, it's just not me), but this top is fun and whimsical while still managing to have a little of that preppy flair.  Throw it over a bright bikini top with white jeans and some boat shoes.


3

Melie Bianco Natalie Clutch in Yellow, on sale $36.99

More clutches!  This one has an optional strap that I would probably opt out of using, but if you want it, there it is.  I'm digging the mustard color because it is a really easy transition into your fall wardrobe.  The little handle makes it easier to hold and the inside lining is polka dot. 

4

Colour Shift Dress in Sea Green, $60.00

Being something of a (semi) professional woman, I am always on the lookout for a great shift dress.  This one from TopShop is a classic shape in a really fun color - perfect for the office in summer.  Throw on a light blazer to help deal with the air conditioning, maybe a long, pendant necklace, some nude flats, and you're good for the day.  Also, the exposed zipper in the back gives it just a bit of edge.




Comments

Popular Posts