Four on Thursday

Good morning friends!  Another Thursday, another bunch of adorable items for you (and me) to lust after, or maybe even add to our closets.  The choice is yours!

image c/o gap.com

Crewneck Button-Shoulder Sweater in Romantic, on sale $24.99
also in navy, taupe, white, black ($17.99) and maroon ($14.99)

I should start by saying that I haven't checked out this sweater in person, so I can't vouch for it.  In my opinion, the quality of Gap products has gone way down in recent years.  However, I am hopeful they will return to their former glory.  That said, this sweater is simple and classic enough that I have faith in it.  It comes in a bunch of colors, but I thought the pink hue was a nice change of pace.



image c/o anneklein.com

Twisted Shirtdress in Navy, on sale $59

The shirtdress may well be the ideal item of clothing.  Throw it on, accessorize (or don't), and you're out the door.  This one by Anne Klein is gorgeous, polished, and a nice twist (pun intended) on the traditional.  It is perfect for work and can translate to after work dinner or drinks.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

image c/o jcrew.com

Tippi Sweater in Neon Azalea, on sale $49.99

Yes, another pink sweater.  While I am normally not a pink girl, this week I am all about it.  Something about a pop of pink on tanned skin just screams summertime.  This sweater is more lightweight than its counterpart above and therefore perfect for cooler nights or post-swim beaching. 

image c/o nordstrom.com

Big Buddha Clutch in Grey, $50

Let's close things out with a fabulous accessory.  Clutches are becoming my go to for going out nights.  Yes, they can be a bit of a pain to hold onto while you are trying to dance and suck down your vodka tonic at the same time, but maybe it's the new found grown-up in me talking when I say this might not be a bad thing.  I dig the color blocking, the chic-ness (is that a word?) of it, plus the size of it, not too big, not too small.  Goldilocks perfect clutch perhaps?

Comments

Popular Posts