Neon, Neon

















Top, Belt, Shoes, and Bangles: Forever 21; Jeans: J. Crew Factory; Necklace H&M (super old); Bag: Old Navy

I just spent a solid 45 minutes trying to get into my office.  Despite the building management claiming that the locks "were not changed", no one's keys (including building management's) worked.  Not the best way to start off Monday morning. 

Weekend was good.  Went to bed at 9pm on Friday night and slept a solid 12 hours.  I went for a run down around the Capitol, picked up our pool passes (!!), and went to Tru Orleans with Courtney to grab some lunch and some hurricanes.  Being sufficiently intoxicated for 2pm on a Saturday, I headed home where DT and I vegged until we had to leave for a barbeque in Alexandria.  It was really fun to see some friends we don't get to see very often, eat some delicious food (there's really nothing better than a burger off the grill in the summertime), and enjoy the quiet of the suburbs.  We headed back to DC to meet up with some other friends on H Street, where we enjoyed the amazing roof deck at R&R and then danced until they kicked us out, as usual.

Sunday was HOT.  And our 2pm soccer game really showcased it.  We ended up losing 2-1, but it was a hard-fought game and I for one am not used to playing in the heat yet.  It is a totally different beast.  Afterwards, we just went home so I could nurse my injury (girl stomped on my foot, awesome bruise to prove it), make pizza, and wind down the weekend with some tv.  DT and I finally finished season 1 of The Wire, watched the season finale of Once Upon A Time, and seriously enjoyed Game of Thrones and Mad Men.  Sunday nights are just quality.


Comments

Popular Posts