Baby, You're a Firework

































On me: Blouse: H&M (similar); Skirt: Land's End Canvas; Bracelet: Land's End; Shades: Ray-Ban 

On him: Shirt: J. Crew (similar); Shades: Vintage Smith Optics


After taking an unintended hiatus most of last week, here I am again.  The 4th of July being on a Wednesday really screwed up my whole schedule, as I was left feeling like I had three weekends one right after the other.  Now things are back to normal, the weather has cooled down significantly, and I'm going to get back on the workout train.

I thought I'd share some of my July 4th photos.  We had the incredibly lucky opportunity to be on the rooftop of one of the House buildings with an amazing vantage point.  Despite some fear of rain and some intense sweating, things turned out really well. 

How did you spend your 4th?

Comments

Popular Posts