Loving...

Red & Orange

1

2

3

4

5

6

Glancing at my J. Crew shopping bag on Sunday night revealed a not so slight obsession with all things orange, red, poppy, persimmon, etc.  Why all this love?  It was subconscious, and I didn't notice until I saw all the items together in my cart, but I think it has something to do with the summer into fall transition.  I know it's only July, but with all the stores bringing out their Fall '12 wares, I'm dreaming of boots and cable-knits and tweeds.  All of these pieces are great for the transition from hot and humid to cool and humid (if you're in DC).  I think of orange and red as fall colors.  They remind me of New England foliage (nature!).  Maybe I'll ease a few of these items into my wardrobe and have them handy for the months to come.      

Comments

Popular Posts