London 2012








Top: Aeropostale (so old, like middle school old); Shorts: Forever 21 (similar); Bag: Longchamp; Shoes: Sperry; Bangles: Forever 21 (similar); Necklace: Gift; Shades: SMC Senior Week

Its Olympic Day!! The Opening Ceremony is tonight and I am super super excited for it.  Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire, 127 Hours) is the artistic director and I can only assume he is going to do something absolutely incredible.  The Olympics are always a highlight for me.  I love that the whole world watches it, I love the spirit of the competition, and I love watching the Women's Soccer Team kick some ass.  It is so amazing to watch people who have trained their entire lives for something achieve that goal.  As a professional lazy person and couch potato, I can totally understand that feeling.  While they are displaying the absolute peak of human physicality, I will be watching from my couch, most likely eating something terrible for me.  And really, isn't that what the Olympics is all about?



Comments

Popular Posts