Four on Thursday

Yuck.  Woke up this morning with what feels like strep throat, so I am pounding green tea, orange juice, and water simultaneously.  My immune system is totally giving up on me and its only October.  I see a looong winter ahead of me.  Let's do this.  

1

J. Crew Factory Cotton-Silk Popover, on sale $49.50

You will be mine.  Oh yes, you will be mine.  This blouse is gorgeous.  I love the polka dot trend and have been looking for easy ways to incorporate it into my wardrobe.  The simple black and white color palette is perfect for pairing with brightly colored pants, jeans, or even black pants for a sleek look.

2

Forever 21 Knotted Wrap Sheath Dress, $29.80

Oxblood is the breakout star of the season, but I'm feeling hunter green lately.  This dress is demure, classy, and flattering.  The knotted wrap is a unique touch.  Wear to work and then add a statement necklace and heels for going out on the town.

3

Land's End Fitted Solid Modal Cotton Turtleneck, on sale $16.99

Turtlenecks aren't for everyone, and that's fine.  I'm a fan.  What can I say?  My neck gets cold.  Last season's J. Crew catalogs gave me tons of great ideas for layering with turtlenecks, with sweaters, vests, blazers, even tees.  They are a really easy piece to add some extra warmth or color.  And at this price, you better stock up.

4

Oasis Fox Ear Studs, on sale $8.80

Foxy!  Simple, fun studs are some of my favorite jewelry.  These are whimsical and perfectly on trend, without the Tory Burch price tag.  

Comments

Popular Posts