Natureeeee - Robert Goulet







Coat: J. Crew (similar); Jeans: Old Navy; Boots: Nine West (similar); Gloves: LL Bean; Hat: Unknown; Shades: Ray Ban

I'm back!  Sorry for the radio silence last week, but just being home and seeing family and friends in real life made the internet less of a draw for me, so blogging took the backseat.  How is it that ten days at home feels too short?  I crammed in as much as possible in that time, going out to dinner with old friends, vegging out with my mom, seeing everyone I grew up with in one place on Thanksgiving Eve, eating food and then more food with both sides of my family, and then even more food with DT's family.  We were out doing something every single night, so I'm slightly exhausted.

Nine hours in the car yesterday was really the icing on the cake.  Side note: why are there only two songs played on the radio nowadays?   Ke$ha's Die Young and Bruno Mars' Locked Out of Heaven aka Blatant Ripoff of The Police.  If I never hear either of those songs again, I'll be good.

Anyway, I got the majority of my Christmas shopping done, plus a few things for myself.  And now with all the Cyber Monday sales, I hope to be completely done so I can focus on decorating and celebrating! Even though I hate the cold (and being in Boston reminded me of that), this is one of my favorite times of year.  On towards December! 



Comments

Popular Posts