Four on Thursday

Remember when I said I was going to simplify my wardrobe with a color palette of black, white, tan, navy, and grey?  

I'm totally doing a great job of it.  

Minus the fact that I'm wearing hot pink and lime green today.  

Baby steps.

1
DKNY Jeans Sweater, Long Sleeve Mesh Knit, on sale $29.99

These are my favorite summer sweaters.  They keep the chill out, but are still breezy and sheer.  It's the perfect topper for a bikini or a tank top. 

2
Anthropology Marled Sheer Pullover, on sale $39.95

And essentially another version, this time in grey.  I'm normally not a fan of the marled look, but this one works for me.  I dig the v-neck and the fact that it's sheer.  Just enough coverage.

3
Theory Teju B Cotton Dress, on final sale $108

Stripes, who woulda thunk it?  Now, yes, this is normally more expensive than I choose to showcase, but I'm a recent convert to the "quality over quantity" mantra and if you're looking for a quality striped dress, this is a safe bet.

4
TopShop Clean Bowling Bag Satchel, on sale $40

Who doesn't need an easy black bag?  This one is perfectly simple; no bells and whistles or Trendy McTrends here.  Just a classic shape and color.

Comments

Popular Posts