Four on Thursday

Thursday! Game day! USA! USA!  I'll be taking an extra long lunch today to go out and watch the game.  Hope you're able to do the same!


1 // Asos is having a major sale right now, with up to 50% off tons of great stuff.  One of my (many) favorites is this dress.  I love the shoulder detail, the cut, and the draping.  It just looks so flattering.  Also in white, which I am all about.

2 // With plain Jane Birks being all the rage, these bright, embellished sandals make quite the statement.  The mixture of textures is great and a flat, slide sandal is really the easiest thing you can do.

3 // I'm slowly but surely weaning myself off Forever 21, except for accessories.  These seaside earrings are amazing and they cost less than the red pepper that I bought the other night (it was organic, as if that makes a difference).  They would look perfect with...  

4 // This little white dress!  I'd wear this as a beach coverup, to the bar, to the pool, to brunch, to the farmer's market, probably to work.  It is PERFECT.  

Comments

Popular Posts