On the Streets of Philadelphia



Skort: Zara (similar here or here); Top: Lands' End; Sweater: Banana Republic (love this one); Sneakers: Asics via Urban Outfitters (similar): Tote: Old Navy; Necklace: Jane; Shades: Ray Ban


I spent the weekend in Philadelphia for an epic bachelorette party.  We did all of the history and ate all of the sandwiches.  I'm still so full I can't imagine eating ever again and my legs are sore from the 8+ miles of walking we did on Saturday.  There will be a full recap post up next week, but in the meantime, this was my walking around outfit for Saturday.  It looked a little better in my head, but waking up before 8am after a biergarten and a '90s dance party was not the most conducive thing to getting properly dressed that morning.  I'm actually amazed I managed to accessorize at all.

Comments

Popular Posts