For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Anyone else extra glad it's Friday?  This week has just dragged.  I've had so many things on my to-do list that didn't get done and am hoping I can change that over the weekend.  Although, with three parties on Saturday and the mothereffing WORLD CUP on, my productivity might go out the window.
Speaking of the World Cup, here is the World Cup schedule.  This is what I'll be doing for the next 3-4 weeks.

Don't know anything about soccer?  Here are some helpful GIFs with the best player on every World Cup team.

If you live in DC, here are the bars where you should be watching the games.

Presented without comment, a map of every school shooting since Sandy Hook.

An essay from a responsible gun owner. 

"Affluenza" is a real thing, at least in the eyes of judges.

High school boys identifying themselves as feminists?  Yes, please!

Have you ever gone shopping and found an item that had the same name as you?  I have and every time, I say, "Hey, I need this, it has my name!"  What is up with us naming items of clothing after women?

I'm not a Starbucks person, but as someone who is constantly asked if my name is spelled A-A-R-O-N (no, I am not male), I found this hilarious.

In more Buzzfeed greatness, here are some of the dumbest things to ever happen.

As someone who has spent a large portion of their life watching ABDC (that's America's Best Dance Crew for you who are unaware), and therefore know her stuff, this routine is SICK.

Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts