Sunny Grays




Blouse: Iris & Ink via The Outnet (sold out, but love this top); Shorts: Old Navy (similar); Bag: Philip Lim for Target (sold out); Heels: Elizabeth and James via MyHabit (sold out); Shades: Ray Ban
Photos by Steph

This was a good weekend.  I had my place to myself, which mostly resulted in devouring the new season of Orange is the New Black (six episodes in and liking it much more than season 1) and a few dance parties in front of the mirror while getting ready.

A few friends and I spent Saturday morning at the Fashion Yards event at Yards Park, which was very cool.  There were some familiar vendors and some I hadn't heard of.  I snagged some cute stud earrings and a chunky gold necklace that will likely become a summer staple.  After our complimentary champagne (the good kind!), we headed to brunch, and once we were sufficiently stuffed, we decided the only reasonable next move was to put on bathing suits, so we hit up the pool.

Sunday was vaguely productive since I did some cleaning and got to a yoga class, but I spent most of the afternoon reading by the pool.  My evening was dominated by Game of Thrones, as Sunday nights usually are.  

And now another week begins.  Let's do this.



Comments

Popular Posts