Four on Thursday

September is all about that back to school attitude.  Starting over, new beginnings, fresh starts, etc.  One place I definitely need that is my work wardrobe.  And so:


1 //  A gray, marled-looking tweed sheath dress is perfect for everything.  It's the perfect starting piece for blazers, button-ups, tights, pumps, boots, scarves, whatever.  Simple and classic.

2 //  Pencil skirts are not my go-to, but with one as chic as this in my closer, that may soon change.  Dark green is one of my favorite cold weather shades and that front slit is killer.

3 //  I've got plenty of black and brown handbags, but no gray.  A roomy tote is perfect for commuting and the faux leather and pebbled bottom make this under-$25 bag look much more expensive.

4 //  Blouses - they should be easy, but they're anything but.  This top by Theory has simple lines, a flattering shape, and comes in my two favorites, black and white.  You're paying for quality here.

Comments

Popular Posts