Four on Thursday

I'm very into gray right now.  So much so that I'm thinking of just doing a capsule wardrobe for the next month or so - black, white, gray, camel.  Maybe some navy thrown in for good measure.  Any and all of these items would work.


1 //  Endless summer!  This is fairly expensive for a simple cotton dress, but Splendid uses the softest materials and I would wear this thing all the time, so I think it's a good deal.  Wear it as is now, and layer up as the weather turns chillier.

2 //  I've got a few dressy events this fall and love the look of this gray dress.  The pencil shape looks great on me (straight up brag) and the lace details are perfect without being over the top.

3 //  The best thing about fall is sweaters.  Period.  I like the relaxed shape and the pattern of this one.  
4 //  Another perfect "transition" dress.  It's good to go now as a one-piece easy way to get dressed, but add tights, boots, and a chunky sweater on top for cooler weather.  For whatever reason, this strikes me as an apple-picking dress.

Comments

Popular Posts