Four on Thursday

Vacation!

Well, sort of.

I'm either en route or touched down in Southern California for a wedding weekend.  Other than the traveling, I'm really psyched for this trip and can't wait to do some hiking, wine tasting, and watch one of my oldest friends get married!

On a totally unrelated note, I've been very into flecks, speckles, and marls lately.  Let's have a look.


1 // Fall gets me into workout mode because the weather is cooler so I don't mind putting on the gear required.  This hoodie is the perfect pre- or post-workout topper.  Or let's be honest and admit that I would wear this all the time, whether I'm on my way from the gym or not.

2 //  I don't usually do patterns (with the very large exception of stripes), but this blouse is gorgeous and exactly what I want to wear to work.

3 //  Jacket season!  This coat is amazing, from the color to the texture.  I'd wear this, well, everywhere.

4 //  And we come back around to the workout stuff.  I can't get enough.  But how great are these Old Navy leggings?  I like the stripes and this color combination, but it comes in tons of prints.

Comments

Popular Posts