For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Hello from Julian, California!  I'm starting out today with a sunrise hike, following that ambitious start with wine-tasting, and wrapping up the day with the rehearsal dinner for this weekend's main event.

Since you may be at work and not enjoying the day quite as much as I am, I was thoughtful enough to round up some things to keep you entertained.


I love making fun of fashion week.

Michael Kors gives the best criticism.  Also, the theme for my wedding is Bridesmaids Under the Sea.

Shonda Rhimes.  Here's the bad news, the good news, and the even better news.

Emma Watson is amazing.  The threats against her are not.  Update: it was all a weird hoax?

The Ray Rice story only gets worse.  Unfortunately, until the NFL and its teams are hit where it hurts, in their pocketbooks, I don't expect much change.

Related: Katie Nolan for president.

Men can't remember anything, but it's not their fault.

This article on Hope Solo is SO GOOD.  Also, check out her blog, The Sport Spectacle.  I spent the better part of an afternoon there this week.

Love Zara?  Here are some other spots you should be shopping.


James Murphy, stop being so creative and talented please.

I hate your iPhone.  And you might too, once you figure out the real cost.

This is such a good question (wording aside).

I read this article on Grantland the other morning and now I might have to sit down and re-watch all 6 seasons of Lost.  Peace out productivity!

Have a lovely weekend and I'll be back here on Tuesday with a big first for me!




Comments

Popular Posts