For Your (Weekend) Consideration

This week was a long one, and I've got a busy weekend in front of me.  As I told DT this morning, all I want to do in life is sleep, eat, and go to yoga.  All this other working, cooking, cleaning, laundry, commuting business can go away.


The Mockingjay Part 1 trailer is out.  So many feels.

I can't stress how much I love this make-up tutorial.

Newsflash: you don't have to have children to be a full and complete person!

All of the victim-blaming.

Over 21?  Men don't think you're hot.  But how ever will I go on?

Republicans get on board the birth control train, just in time for mid-term elections.  Hmm, how convenient.

Finally, an explanation for why DT has watched National Treasure one million times.

Yes!  A fashion week story that makes me laugh.

Lupita Nyong'o continues to be amazing in every way.



Comments

Popular Posts