Back to Basics




Buttonup: Lands' End; Jeans: Sold Out (similar); Scarf: Gift (similar here or here); Tote: Old Navy (love this); Earrings: Gift (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

After about a week of being sick and many days of trying to get better, I finally feel back to being my old self again.  Just in time for the holiday insanity!

Laying low was the perfect way to be productive around the house.  My apartment is clean, my fridge is fully stocked, blog posts are prepped, and there are only a few things left on my Christmas shopping list.

I managed to get a couple workouts in and to do some decorating.  There's now a poinsettia where my early fall decorative gourds used to be.  We put up some lights, so our cozy little space is looking quite festive.  And I get to do all the tree-picking-out and decorating that when I go home for the holidays.  


Comments

Popular Posts