Four on Thursday

Clockwise from Top Left

1 //  Calvin Klein makes a good dress.  They fit my body well, the material is generally good, and they are in style.  I love this black and white number and think it would be perfect for the holiday season.  Wear it with a blazer at work and then with a blingy necklace for parties.

2 //  Speaking of bling, I love a simple drop earring.  They're classy.  This pair is simple and chic, plus they're a neutral color so you can match them with pretty much anything and they'll look good.  They would be a good way to elevate a basic black dress.

3 //  I've got a dilemma.  I want simple, tan, leather, heeled booties.  I've tried on countless pairs and haven't found what I'm looking for.  What I really want are these Newbury booties from Rag & Bone.  BUT, they're $500 and that's insane, right?  I've been rationalizing with myself.  If I love them, if they last forever, if they get lots of wear, if they're perfect... I should get them.  But that's a lot of cash.  Maybe the gods will help me out with a sale.

4 //  Usually, I buy my workout classes in packages.  10-pack of yoga classes here, 5-pack of barre classes there.  That's all well and good, until all of a sudden it's December, I have 19 days before I go back north for Christmas, and about 15 classes to use before the end of the year.  There are few things I hate more than wasting money, so let's just say I've been working out almost every day.  It's great, but I definitely need a new bag to lug around all my gear and this one looks glorious.  


Comments

Popular Posts