Natural in Neutrals



Coat: Vintage Isaac Mizrahi; (similar here) Denim: Old Navy; Boots: Stuart Weitzman (sold out); Tote: Old Navy (love this style); Shades: Ray Ban

Back at it!

Last week was awesome, but so exhausting.  My body basically rebelled against me yesterday by getting sick.  Like, total sinus situation, headache, sore throat, constant need for tissues sick.  Luckily, I was able to duck out of work early and get in some much needed naptime, which put me mostly on the mend.

December is a crazy month too and I'm only in my regular routine for about three weeks before I go back up north for Christmas, so there's lots to do and not really enough time to do it.

Thinking about my to-do list stresses me out and that's no good when you're sick.  Instead, it's holiday music, mugs of strong tea, and ignoring the things I should be doing, like finishing my Christmas shopping or sending out my holiday cards.  That's what weekends are for, right?

Comments

Popular Posts