Turkey Turtleneck






Sweater: Theory (other great sweaters here, here, and here); Dress (as skirt): Tildon via Nordstrom (similar dress or skirt); Tights: Zara; Bag; Philip Lim for Target (similar); Booties: Born via TJ Maxx (similar)

Now, I know what you're thinking:  "This girl wears glasses?"

Yes, yes I do.  In real life, I wear them almost every day.  On the weekends however, I rock my contacts.  And weekends just happen to be when I take almost all of my outfit photos.

These were taken on Thanksgiving morning before heading off to the first of 3 stops of my day.  I don't know about you guys, but in my hometown, the night before Thanksgiving is an event.  Thanksgiving Eve, Townie Night, whatever you want to call it, it's an evening of epic proportions.  As tradition requires, I drank too much, stayed out too late, and was not exactly chipper on Thanksgiving morning.  Ergo, glasses.

Comments

Popular Posts