Four on Thursday

We're thinking spring today because it's a snow day, in March, in Washington, DC.  

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 //  While I haven't actually bought anything from Boden yet, I've been in love with their overall style since I discovered them.  This easy tunic dress might be my very first purchase.  It hits all of my favorite summer things: blue & white, stripes, one and done, throw it on and go. It also comes in chambray and a yellow floral pattern.

2 //  White pumps are on my radar for spring and summer.  This pair is great because it's perforated, which will allow your feet to breathe in the heat.  I also love that Christian Siriano does a line for Payless because I can afford it!

3 //  This dress just screams summer to me.  It's warm, it's sunny, there's a nice breeze, and you're drinking mimosas on a patio.  It will happen!  Anyway, this dress just looks effortless.

4 //  I've been into long gold necklaces lately.  They look great with everything and are simple without being boring.  This shape and style would look great over a sweater or semi-hidden under a button-up.

Comments

Popular Posts