Four on Thursday

As if you couldn't already tell from my picks this week, I'm desperate for warm weather.  

Any time now, spring!

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 //  White eyelet just screams summer.  It makes me want to eat ice cream cones and drink iced tea and skip through a park or some shit.  Like, summer embodied, except without the "body" part because it's a dress.  This Loft version is very pretty and they're giving you $25 off at checkout for no reason at all because they're good like that.

2 //  DT and I share sunglasses.  It's a thing.  We've got 3 pairs of Ray Bans between us, but I'm looking to add another, non-unisex pair that will be mine, all mine!  The Erika style jumped out at me.  They're feminine and classic.  

3 //  My maxi dress collection (all 3 of them) needs to be revamped.  Two of the three don't really fit or are difficult to wear, so I need some replacements.  This navy and white striped dress looks like a winner.  It's my favorite color combination, a brand I like, and looks like the easiest thing in the world to throw on without thinking.

4 //  My bathing suit search continues.  I love the unexpected lobster print on this bikini, with its pastel colors and little frill details.  It's cute without being cutesy.  

Comments

  1. I have the same problem with maxi dresses! One of them has a lining that's too short and the other is a halter in a slightly slippery cotton that always needs retying. Maxis are supposed to be easy! What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ali I've been having so much trouble finding ones that work! I hate when they're not fully lined. My mission continues...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts