Four on Thursday

Weather permitting, I'm heading home to Boston tonight.  I've got some bridesmaid dress shopping to do for my bff's wedding in October!  She wants us in long navy dresses, and we're all pretty laid-back and easy, so it should be a fun day.  In the words of Mary J. Blige, no more drama.  

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 //  I've been really impressed with the quality of The Outnet's Iris & Ink line. Everything I've ordered from them has been a really great piece that has become a workhorse in my wardrobe.  This striped mini dress might be my next get.  Flat sandals and a crossbody bag, and I'm good to go!

2 //  White skirts seems fresh and clean for spring.  My work attire could use some freshening up and this pencil skirt would be a great addition and fill a definite hole in my closet.  The faux-wrap detail is great because you get the flattering look of a wrap without having to worry about any unwanted unwrapping.

3 //  Again with the stripes.  I can't help it.  This French terry pullover looks like the perfect spring pullover for cooler days.  It would also be perfect to put on over your bathing suit for sunset on the beach.  The price is really good too.  Also, LL Bean is giving out $10 gift cards with every order right now.  It's a win-win.

4 //  My black flats have seen better days and I'm desperately in need of a new pair.  I like the pointed toe on these Nordstrom flats.  It gives them a more polished look.  They also come in silver, coral, and blush.  Blush might also be necessary for me.

Comments

Popular Posts