Four on Thursday

I'm doing the whole "green juice for breakfast" thing this morning and really?  People are into this?  I probably did it wrong because I bought it instead of making it myself but who has time for that in the morning?  Who can afford a juicer?  And who has space on their counter for said juicer?  I just want a blueberry muffin.

In good news, it's been gloriously warm this week and I'm sporting bare legs for the first time in a long time, so let's look at some great neutral pieces for spring, because it's here!

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 //  This tee dress is easy-peasy lemon squeezy.  The texture from the mesh gives it some interest, but it's really just your perfect, basic, tee, little, white dress.  I'd wait for a better sale price, but this could be a go-to for spring and summer.

2 //  Bucket bags are huge thanks to Mansur Gavriel, and the Lands' End version is pretty gorgeous.  The price is steep, but right now they are offering $50 off orders of $150+, so you'll save some green there.  I'm always impressed with the quality of Lands' End products and can't imagine this bag would be any different.  The leather looks top notch, the cream color is beautiful, and the tassels are a nice detail.

3 // Can you tell I'm dying for white dresses for spring?  This one is a little more "night out" than the t-shirt dress, with its open back and front slit.  It actually would be perfect for a bachelorette to wear.  That front hem is unique and I'm obsessed with this whole situation.

4 // Sandal season!  It's so close my toes can taste it.  As with most other things, I lean towards simple, neutral sandals.  These white slides look perfect for my style.  It doesn't get much simpler than these.

Comments

Popular Posts