Rugby Stripes




Top: Philosophy via TJ Maxx (options here and here); Shorts: Forever 21 (similar); Tote: Old Navy (similar); Shoes: Sperry; Necklace: Forever 21 (in rose gold); Shades: Ray Ban

I'm having major feels on this Monday.  

It's August 31st.  The last day of August.  Labor Day is this weekend.  When did that happen?  Where the hell did summer go?  I swear it was just Memorial Day and now I've blinked and we're at the end of the season.  As much as I love fall and all of the wonderful things that come with it, I'm not ready!

Wes Craven passed away yesterday.  It's an odd feeling to be brought to tears by the death of a man who gave you nightmares from a very early age, but that's what I found myself doing last night when I found out.  The Scream movies were so incredibly witty and intelligent and also scary as hell.  He made me aware that good horror does exist.  

Like I said, all of the feels.

Comments

Popular Posts