Field Florals





Dress: June & Hudson via Nordstrom (sold out, similar here, here, or here); Sandals: Plomo via MyHabit (sold out, similar here or here); Clutch: LL Bean Signature (current version); Bangle: Capwell + Co (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

I wrote about this dress before and here is the photographic evidence that I followed through and did in fact wear it to a wedding a few weeks ago!

The wedding was beautiful.  It took place at Smith Barn in Peabody, MA and was simply stunning.  The barn itself was outfitted with hundreds of white lights, baby's breath in mason jars, and gorgeous golden hour light.

Despite some wardrobe malfunctions in the church, resulting in a bit too much cleavage, after I tightened up the dress, it was great for the rest of the night.  Between running around taking photos and dancing up a storm, it kept me as cool as could be.  

That's not to say I wasn't sweating my booty off, but I least I had some ventilation.





Comments

Popular Posts