The Weekly Wishlist

I know that last week I said that I wasn't going to jump headfirst into fall fashion because it's only August and there's so much summer left blah blah blah.  Well, I couldn't help myself, so we're easing into fall with just a few cooler weather pieces this week.  #SorryNotSorry.

Clockwise from Top Left:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Petit Bateau Striped Cotton Top via The Outnet, on sale $43.45 - Are you sick of me showcasing a striped top every week?  Good, neither am I.  

New Look Turtleneck Oversized Jumper via Asos, $42 - Olive green is huge for fall and this chunky oversized knit looks like the most comfortable way to wear it.  Turtlenecks forever!

Cynthia Rowley Sleeveless Lace Midi Slip Dress via Bloomingdales, on sale $149.25 - Oh, this?  Just the prettiest dress I've seen lately.  And on very good sale through the weekend.  That color is gorgeous, the lacework is stunning.  

Athleta Wide Brim Felt Fedora, on sale $29.99 -  I love hats and I happen to have a head built for them, so I'm making an effort to wear them more.  I've been in my Panama hat all summer and would like this felt number for the fall.  Please tell me if I can't pull this off.

Athleta Printed Cressida Dress, on sale $35.99 -  Athleta still has tons of great pieces on sale, including this maxi dress.  The "silver shimmer" color is both minimal and neutral.  The twisted back is very pretty too.



Comments

Popular Posts