August Ipsy Glam Bag





I've been getting an Ipsy bag for a couple of years now.  Birchbox was my gateway drug, but I became unhappy with the products they were sending me, so when I found Ipsy on my replacement search, I figured I would give them a try.

Years later, I still look forward to my bag every month.  Instead of a cardboard box, every month's bag comes in a make-up bag.  This month it was this super pretty Japanese mermaid looking one that I will definitely be keeping.  

This month was also good because I got lots of skincare products as opposed to make-up. I'm excited to try out these two-step masks and the face polish.  A good, gentle exfoliant is hard to find!  Also, I'm intrigued by this liquid illuminator.  Anything that gives me a glow is welcome.  








Comments

Popular Posts