Navy Maxi & Tassel Earrings





Dress: Asos; Sandals: Jack Rogers; Tote: Old Navy (current version); Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane; Shades: Ray Ban

Here's an abbreviated list of what I did this past weekend:

-Went running (not well)

-Grocery shopped

-Hit up the library...twice

-Made frosé.  I used the Bon Appetit recipe and while it was seriously delicious, it was very labor intensive.  If I were doing it again, I would make a bigger batch.  

-Cleaned my nightstand.  This was a serious undertaking.  I realize that's weird.

-Ate dinner at Cava

-Watched Mustang.  Beautiful movie that left me emotionally devastated, exactly how I like it.

-Reorganized my closet in preparation of fall (ahh! too soon!)

And here we are on Monday, but luckily, I head up north on Wednesday so I've got a short week and a fun long weekend to look forward to!

Comments

Popular Posts