White & Navy in 100 Degrees






Tank: Trouve (old; similar here); Shorts: Asos (old, similar in mint); Tote: Old Navy; Sandals: Sam Edelman; Earrings: H&M (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

When it's 100 degrees, you only have a few options.  Get your butt by some water or hole up in air conditioning.  Or, if you're like me, you go for a walk around your neighborhood and eat a burrito.  I'm weird like that.

The walk was worth it.  We stumbled upon an open house for the MOST beautiful former stable that has been converted into a gorgeous home.  I'm talking high ceilings, exposed beams, built-in bookcases.  It was incredible.  Did I mention there was a pool and landscaped private outdoor space?  If anyone would like to loan me $2.3 million, I'll cook you dinner any time you want :)

I love me some heat and humidity.  This is my weather.  But this is too much DC.  Tone it down.



Comments

Popular Posts