For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Donald and Hobbes is scarily accurate.

Canvas by Lands' End's new collection is really, really good.  I definitely suggest checking it out.

If you aren't watching The Americans, you should be.  Plus, Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys are just delightful.  And he's Welsh, who knew?

In DC?  Follain at Union Market has some great new events coming up for the end of summer.  If you're looking for a self-care practice, ways to keep your summer glow, or a bright color makeup tutorial, they're your spot.

Ladies aren't getting the credit they deserve, even when they are Olympic level athletes.

Related:  Here's an easy template for when you're writing about woman athletes.

I'm always looking for sheets and to update our bedroom a bit.  Brooklinen caught my eye and may be heading my way soon.

Alexandra's tips for travel photography are awesome and I think can be used for everything (not just travel!)

Comments

Popular Posts