Recent Purchases

Recent Purchases

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


Emerson Road Short Sleeve PJ Set - As I mentioned last week, I'm upping my PJ game.  When this Eberjay lookalike pair went on sale at Shopbop, I made them mine.  Pros:  incredibly soft, super comfortable to sleep in, cute enough to rock at the breakfast table.  Cons: None.  I love them.  Result: Kept. (Exact pair sold out - very similar pair here.)

MM LaFleur Nisa Dress - Since my very first experience with them, I've loved MM LaFleur.  They truly make the most beautiful wear-to-work dresses.  When the opportunity came for another try-on at the Jefferson, I booked an appointment.  It's such a treat to spend your lunch break trying on beautiful clothes and sipping champagne.  I highly recommend it.  Anyway. I bought the Nisa dress in midnight because I can't not buy something after someone has spent an hour styling me.  While I loved the dress, I couldn't take the price tag right now, so this beautiful baby went back.  Result: Returned.

Plush Fleece Lined Tights with Stirrups - All winter, I'm freezing.  All summer too, actually, but my rant on air-conditioning is for another time.  Fleece-lined tights are pretty much a necessity for me from October-March.  And those stirrups brought me right back to second grade.  This pair of leggings was super warm and soft, but they ran seriously small and had very little stretch.  I could barely get them on.  Disappointing.  Result: Returned.

Iris & Ink Amber Wrap-Effect Ponte Jersey Dress - When this dress arrived, I took it home to try on.  Dan told me I looked like Claire Underwood.  If that isn't a compliment, I don't know what is.  The lines on this are beautiful, the dove gray shade is a perfect neutral, and the wrap skirt gives you mobility.  This is a pretty perfect dress.  Result: Kept. (Sold out, but great new dresses here and here.)

Vitamin A Sophie Bustier Bikini Top - Why are the simplest things always the most difficult to find?  For example, I've been searching for a black strapless bikini top.  Shouldn't be too hard, right?  Wrong.  This search took me months!  I bought this top after discovering Vitamin A (and a sale price didn't hurt either).  While the straps aren't removeable like I thought they would be, the top was too good to send back.  So I just slide them down when I don't want the tan lines.  Problem-solving at its peak.  Result: Kept.

Iris & Ink Daisy Striped Cotton Mini Dress - It's striped, it's cotton, and it's navy and white.  The grosgrain ribbon down the back seam is a nice detail as well.  Be warned though - this will shrink slightly, even if you air dry it.  Result: Kept. (Sold out, similar here or here.)


Comments

Popular Posts