That 70s Vibe

Happy Anna Howard Shaw Day everyone!  

30 Rock fans out there?  Bueller?  


It's Valentine's Day and while that is a silly, fake holiday, I'll use it as an excuse to show you an outfit where my obnoxiously hot pink coat is involved.


Now that I think of it, this is actually a great Valentine's Day date outfit.  A cute cropped sweater, high-rise jeans to hide your inevitable food baby, and boots that make you a solid 4 inches than you really are.


I wore this to Hank's a few Saturdays ago when DT and I went to an oyster shucking class there.  The shucking part was pretty quick and then we all dug into a dozen oysters, complete with wine pairings.


That's my type of "class".


Things I learned:  shucking an oyster is pretty easy...once you get the hang of it.  Just don't let that knife slip!  And everything tastes better with wine, although I probably knew that already!

Coat: J. Crew (old; similar on sale plus extra 30% off); Sweater: Iris & Ink (sold out; love this one); Denim: Levi's (sold out; similar); Boots: Stuart Weitzman (old; love these); Bag: H&M (similar); Shades: Saint Laurent



Comments

Popular Posts