Cheers to 2017!

A new year...


the same old style over here.


But hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.


What's in store for 2017?


More outfit posts, promise!  I'm making a concentrated effort on that front.  And yes, they'll probably be all black/white/gray/camel.  


More travel posts!  I'm working on my SXM one right now and can't wait to share it with you!


I'm even going to branch out into beauty.  Well, actually, "skincare" is probably more accurate.  Make-up and I have a love/hate relationship as in I would love to know how to wear it and it hates me.  But I am working on a couple posts about my skincare routine and some new products I've been using.


And of course, book reviews, recent purchases, and weekly links will all continue.  Hope you'll stick around for the ride!

Coat: Cole Haan; Dress: Leith (current version); Boots: Sam Edelman (or in black); Choker: Asos; Clutch: Asos (similar); Hat: Athleta (similar); Shades: Saint Laurent





Comments

Popular Posts