Orchard Black




DT and I shot these photos when I snuck up to New Hampshire after Christmas to visit his family.


  It was cold, windy, and snowy.


You can tell from my facial expression that I'm not too excited to be at the top of a hill, where the temperature had just dropped 10 degrees.


And yet, there's such beauty here.  Even in the bare and barren trees.


We know the the snow will melt, the temperature will rise, and those trees will bear fruit.


It may take awhile and it may feel longer than that, but spring will show up and bring all that fresh new life with it.


Everything will be green and clean and new.


I for one, am looking forward to it.

Coat: Cole Haan; Sweater: Target (similar); Striped Tee: Banana Republic (sold out, other stripes here & here); Denim: Levi's (sold out, similar here); Booties: Sam Edelman; Hat: Athleta (old, similar here); Tote: Everlane; Shades: Ray Ban




Comments

Popular Posts