A November Wedding

A November Wedding



As I mentioned yesterday, two of my very favorite people in the world are getting married in November.  When I got their Save the Date this weekend, I was really surprised because they only got engaged in March and most people become insane and need at least a year to plan their wedding.  I should've known better with these two.  But November in Boston.  It's gonna be chillayyy.All of the weddings I've been to in the past have been in spring or summer, so there's not much confusion about what to wear.  Cute sundress, sandals or strappy heels, bright jewelry, bing bang boom. 

For a winter-ish wedding, my initial instinct was a jewel-toned dress and for whatever reason, green was in my head.  Thicker straps and a v-neck are sexy but not showy.  Add some gold accessories and a cocktail ring, hide it all under a giant winter coat, and I'll be good to go.  Whaddaya think?  Totally open to suggestions.  What would you wear?







Joseph wrap around dress
$235 - flannelsfashion.com



Jimmy Choo high heel
shopsavannahs.com



Vintage clutch
$63 - coast-stores.com



Kenneth Jay Lane cuff jewelry
charmandchain.com



Statement ring
piperlime.gap.com



Yellow gold stud earrings
windsorstore.com

Comments

  1. I think that's perfect. I went to a December wedding a couple years ago and went with a similar idea (although my jewel tone dress was purple). I wore tights, too.

    Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'm definitely thinking about purple or burgundy too. Luckily I've got some time to plan and shop. Thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Adorable outfit!I think thats a wonderful idea for wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still on the lookout for the perfect green dress, but I'm hopeful!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts