Four on Thursday

Today is the day!  I'm off on vacation and could not be happier about it.  I'll be gone through Labor Day and am not sure what my posting schedule will be until then.  It's hard to want to sit inside on a computer when I can be on the beach, but I'll try to do a little bit.  This vacation is always bittersweet for me because its what I look forward to most every summer, but when its over, it means that summer is gone.  With that super depressing thought in mind, lets check out some pieces for fall:

1

DV by Dolce Vita Lunna in Electric Blue, $79

Consider me aboard the cobalt train.  I've also been a member of the cap-toe club for quite awhile now, so these loafers are right up my alley.  The color is amazing, the gold cap is a fun touch, and loafers are huuuuge for fall.  If these are as comfortable as they look, I may never take them off.

2

Angela & Roi Taylor Red Tassel Crossbody, $32

Bloggers everywhere have recently been raving about Angela and Roi and I am right there with them.  Started by two college students in Boston, the company makes chic and affordable bags.  This crossbody is burgundy (my fave color for fall) and has a great tassel detail, also big this upcoming season.

3

Lilly Pulitzer Jessie Striped Sweater, on sale $44

Even though summer is coming to an end, I can't give up the stripe.  Solution?  Striped sweaters!  This Lilly one is interesting because of the graduated stripe, and the pop of pink at the bottom.  Bonus points for being 50% off.


4

H&M Blazer, $19.95

Fall means lots of things to me, but blazers have got to be top ten.  I love me a good blazer.  This one has great detailing from the zipper pocket to the seaming in the back.  The tweedy texture is perfect for cooler days, and can work at the office or out on the weekend. 

Enjoy the rest of your summer and I'll be back before you know it!!



Comments

Popular Posts